The H45 HEPA HypOxystation® is a cell culture workstation ideal for those requiring HEPA filtration, as well as being able to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity. Specifically designed to create normoxic, hypoxic and anoxic conditions within a controlled and sustained workstation environment; this hypoxic incubator is ideal for research requiring the ability to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity. With such accurate control and the ability to manipulate cells in situ without altering the incubation environment, research into cell biology can be performed over a comprehensive range of oxygen tensions with precision.
The touchscreen interface allows you to monitor all settings and eliminates the need for other dials, switches and gauges. The transfer airlock provides effective cell ware transfer to and from the chamber. An optional removable front design allows set up of larger equipment needed inside the chamber. The ergonomic gloveports for gloved or bare hand working make HypOxystation comfortable for in situ manipulations.
This hypoxia workstation has been designed in conjunction with cell biology researchers to ensure ultimate performance combined with user comfort, convenience and reliability.
- Capacity (Liters):450
- Airlock Size (d x h): 223mm x 190mm
- Airlock Cycle Time: 60 Seconds
- Gas Supplies: CO2/Air/N2
- Automatic Dehumidifier: Fitted as standard
- Removable Front: Fitted as Standard
- Dimensions (w/d/h mm): 1660 / 720 / 710
- Weight (lbs/kg): 295 / 134
- CO2 Monitoring: Fitted as standard
- Temperature Range: 10°C above ambient to 45°C
- HEPA Filtration: Fitted as standard
- Control O2 in 0.1% increments from 0.1% - 20%
- Control CO2 in 0.1% increments from 0.1% - 15%
- Control relative humidity up to 80%
- provides flexibility in your research and confidence in your results.
- Fitted with the unique Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere passes through the filter every four seconds, which ensures the chamber environment is cleaned quickly. Placing the filters inside the workstation prevents the filter becoming saturated.
- Rather than use off-the-shelf filters, our supplier has worked with one of the world's leading filter manufacturers to develop a filter specifically tailored to suit this HypOxystation.
- Levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation exceeds the requirements of ISO 14644-1 Class 3. We can provide proof of atmospheric cleanliness.
- Fitted with a fan that circulates the internal atmosphere continuously - contributing to even temperature distribution and ensuring any internal particulate will be in motion.
- Built-in rapid airlock to ensure samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible (only takes 60 seconds).
- Color, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as O2 level, CO2 level, temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems and reduces the need for additional bench space.
- CO2 Monitoring device fitted as standard to enable you to experiment using different concentrations of CO2.
- Custom-Designed trolley available
Take an closer look at the HypOxystation from Don Whitley Scientific.
Explore the wide range of options to suit your research needs. Larger airlocks for increased trasfer capacity, a sterile humidification system and HEPA filtration are only a few of the custom options you can select. Watch our video to see researchers talk about their applications and the need for fine control over atmospheric conditions in their hypoxic workstations.