Define your Environment
The H85 oxygen control incubator boasts the same features as the HypOxystation® H35, but with a larger airlock for larger sample transfers. The H85 has all the touch screen control for oxygen, CO2 and temperature monitoring. The real-time feedback system constantly monitors and adjusts the internal atmosphere so researchers can be confident the environment is precise and consistent. The oxygen sensor is located inside the chamber to insure accuracy, and calibration is fast and easy.
Integrated gas control via the touch screen, minimizes bench space requirements. There is no bulky external gas mixing system. The ergonomic ports of the H85 allow for gloved or bare hand working, making H85 comfortable for in-situ manipulations. The ports also operate as miniature airlocks, so users can transfer samples and cell ware through the ports as they enter their hands into the chamber. This operation can save time and gas, rather than running a full airlock cycle. This workstation has been designed in conjunction with cell biology researchers to ensure ultimate performance combined with user comfort, convenience and reliability.
This hypoxia workstation has been designed in conjunction with cell biology researchers to ensure ultimate performance combined with user comfort, convenience and reliability.
- Capacity (Liters):295
- Airlock Size: 30 Liters
- Airlock Cycle Time: 210 Seconds
- Automatic Dehumidifier: Fitted as standard
- Gas Supplies: CO2/Air/N2
- Dimensions (w/d/h mm): 1570 / 760 / 840
- Weight (lbs/kg): 330 / 150
- CO2 Monitoring: Fitted as standard
- Temperature Range: 10°C above ambient to 45°C
- Control O2 in 0.1% increments from 0.1% - 20%
- Control CO2 in 0.1% increments from 0.1% - 15%
- Control relative humidity up to 90%
- Control temperature easily and precisely
- Touch screen interface to monitor all parameters simultaneously
- Straightforward calibration of gas sensors without removing sensors from the chamber or disrupting the working atmosphere
- Real time feedback system monitors and adjusts O2 levels to insure accuracy; CO2 feedback is also available
- Integrated gas control minimizes bench space requirements; no bulky external gas mixing system
- Data logging of all parameters for up to 30 days
- USB port for data transfer
- Available O2 profiling
- Custom-Designed trolley available
Take an closer look at the HypOxystation from Don Whitley Scientific.
Explore the wide range of options to suit your research needs. Larger airlocks for increased trasfer capacity, a sterile humidification system and HEPA filtration are only a few of the custom options you can select. Watch our video to see researchers talk about their applications and the need for fine control over atmospheric conditions in their hypoxic workstations.